SOCIAL MEDIA

Spring is in the air! | Rachel Cleere Photography | Oklahoma City Photographer

Monday, March 10, 2014


Spring is ALMOST here! This week's beautiful weather has me so excited for all of my Spring and Summer sessions! After the Winter we had here in Oklahoma, I am more than ready for some sunshine and warm weather! 

To celebrate the arrival of Spring AND my new website launch(eeeek), I will be offering a special little treat this week! If you book a session today through March 14th, you will receive a $100 Gift Certificate to use at your Session Premiere!! Not sure what the Session Premiere is?? That is why you have to check out the new website! >>>> www.RachelCleerePhotography.com

Sessions can be booked for anytime between now and December 1st, 2014. Gift certificates will expire 12/31/14.  If you plan to book for a date later in the year, just let me know a tentative date when booking and we can change it up later if we need to. 

In order to receive the $100 Gift Certificate, your session must be paid for at the time of booking. This offer ends this Friday on March 14th!

If you have any other questions or if you would like to book your session, please email me at rachelcleerephotography@gmail.com or call 405.584.1491!



Post a Comment