SOCIAL MEDIA

The Scott Family | Rachel Cleere Photography | Oklahoma Family Photographer

Thursday, December 4, 2014

So happy I got to see the Scott family again for their holiday family pictures! Last year we did the more urban style of a session, so this year we went for a natural setting at the W6 Pines Christmas Tree Farm. I LOVE the way they turned out, they are such a beautiful and sweet family. The timing was also perfect, we had a very short Fall season and they timed it just right for all of the beautiful colors. Hope you all enjoy! 

P.S. My goal for 2015 is to blog more, so I figured I will get started now. I might have said this last year when 2014 started, but I think this time around I found a pretty easy process to make it less time consuming. I promise will make myself stick to it from now on! ;) I will even be sharing some late summer and early fall sessions. Stop back by soon to see more recent sessions! 




















Post a Comment